- Superbly presented
- South facing, sunny, secluded front garden with patio seating
- Gas central heating radiators in all rooms
- Fully equipped designer kitchen: oak worktop, electric appliances & dishwasher
- Luxury bathroom with Aqualisa shower, bath, and washer dryer
- Free WiFi and Smart TV with Freeview
- Sleeps 2 adults and a child in a Z bed or travel cot which we can provide on request
- Hypnos zip and link superking size 6 ft bed or 2 singles.
- On-street car parking available
- High quality furnishings, fabrics, bed linen and towels
- Lovely views
- Suitable for romantic, executive, visiting friends/family or holiday let
Come through a gate from the pavement, up a few steps and along a path to the front door.
Enjoy relaxing on the Yorkshire stone patio with seating, gravel and flower beds. Hedges on both sides provide privacy.
Enjoy spending time in a large room with restored doors to the stairs and cellar. Original wooden beams and stone inglenook fireplace with a gas powered cast iron stove which provides you with instant heat. Parquet flooring, WiFi hub, 40 inch Smart TV with Freeview channels, Ipod music system and docking station, CD/DVD player, large comfortable sofa, chairs, antique dining table, pine dresser. DVDs, books and games are provided for your entertainment.
Kitchen. Enjoy cooking ...
This is a really characterful room with an exposed stone wall and a mullioned window dating from 1650. The back door leads to a rear courtyard. The high ceiling with rooflight provides even more character.
Fully equipped with solid oak worktop, mainly integrated appliances, electric oven, ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle.
These lead to the first floor landing with a desk and space for a Z bed or travel cot which we can provide on request. The window provides a view of the rear hillside. Please be aware that the top step is higher than the others.
This is a light spacious room with spectacular views to Norland across the Calder Valley. Relax in the exceptionally comfortable Hypnos Zip and Link bed which can be split into 2 single beds on request. Enjoy looking at the cast iron Victorian feature fireplace and the traditional restored pine wardrobe doors which hide a modern hanging rail and drawers for your clothes.
Contemporary and luxurious, this is a lovely place to relax in the large white shower/bath. Enjoy using the Aqualisa digital overhead shower or use the additional handheld shower fitting. The basin is inset in a glossy white drawer unit which matches the cupboards storing the gas central heating boiler and the washer dryer. An illuminated mirror, a heated towel rail and grey porcelain tiles to walls and floor complete the 21st century look.